Bare Escentuals BUXOM Lash Mascara Review

Third on the list from Lash Stash is Bare Escentuals' BUXOM Lash Mascara. Where do I begin? Let's just say Fiberwig's Paint on False Lashes has some stiff competition, because BUXOM is faaabulous!

Read the rest of the Lash Stash Reviews here.



Official Production Description:

Bigger is better. Buxom Lash Mascara intensely volumizes for bigger, fuller lashes. The vitamin-enriched formula deepens, darkens and thickens from root to tip. Our curvy, talented, hourglass-shaped brush holds the ideal amount of mascara to ensure every lash is coated evenly with our silky, clump-free formula.

Real Results

  • Volumizes lashes 300%*
  • 98% agreed this mascara kept lashes full all day**
  • 98% agreed this mascara separated their lashes**
*After 2 coats of mascara, based on an independent USA study. **Based on independent USA clinical studies


It's interesting to see companies now include findings from research studies into their online marketing. I believe this was much less common 2-3 years ago.

Buxom has three different mascara lines and Lash Mascara is their most popular one. It truly is a fantastic product for me. It lengthened, defined, added volume to my lashes very evenly. I purposely continued to apply more product on for this test, because the mascara was not drying or clumping on my lashes so I wanted to see how much I could apply and what further transformation would happen. I was impressed to find that after 5-6 more coats, my lashes were even longer and had more volume while still retaining a very nice fan shape.



You can practically count out the lashes in this photo.


A very natural finish!



The bristles on the brush are medium in length and density, but longer than Benefit's. It's a brush that's definitely meant to lengthen and define. In the photo, you can see the applicator is slightly angled to the left. I thought this was an intentional design, but after looking at some official product photos I can't be certain. It might have been bent during the manufacturing process. I didn't notice a negative impact on the usage however.


Retails for $19 USD

Where to Buy: Lash Stash set (miniture-sized), Bare EScentuals' official website, major cosmetic stores online and locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Love it! Live it! Makeup Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects